Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Sentry by Robert Crais

If you are like me and find the holidays are a great time to curl up and read a book, get this book.
I think that book is the reason I didn't get much done this week.  It was no coincidence the day after I finished reading it is the day I finally took some time to clean my messier-than-usual house.

This book is a book in the "crime thriller" category - yes, your typical murder mystery.  However, there are a lot of twists, a dash of weird, and characters you can fall in love with (aka Joe Pike and his friend Elvis Cole!).  It was a pretty quick, easy read, but also kept me on my toes. 

I think I am off to Garden Valley this weekend, so between now and New Years, I imagine my posts will be pretty slim.  Can't wait to celebrate the holidaysa and see my family soon!

No comments: