Monday, July 18, 2011

Wedding

I am tired and have been skyping all night, so here are some photos from the BEAUTIFUL wedding I went to two weekends ago :)







The wedding cake was actually a bunch of delicious cupcakes.  There were chocolate, vanilla, and lots of different toppings (even edible flowers).

And to add a little spice to this post, I also really want this shirt.

I don't know why I like it so much...it is hard to tell, but it is sweater material, which makes me like it even more.  I used to buy tank tops all the time and haven't gotten one in awhile...I also LOVE stripes and the color yellow. BUT it is $36...thoughts?

5 comments:

Lauren Hairston said...

You got some great photos! Were these taken with Hipstamatic?

amy b.s. said...

wow. it looks like it really was beautiful!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

wow, a tractor carried them to the wedding? that's one of the most creative entrances i've seen.

love the yummy cupcakes!

Kelsey said...

Lauren, I love Instagram. Not sure about Hipstamatic, but Instagram is free :) There is some sort of feature to have a photo roll that you share with the world, but I have no idea how that part works.

It was beautiful ladies and lots of fun :)

The wedding was up on top of a big hill, so prior to the start, there were tractor rides up the hill for those who needed one/wanted one. Then the bridal party can up on the tractor too! We were expecting a horse ride :) haha but that didn't happen.

Lauren Hairston said...

I just got Hipstamatic and the Instagram photos look very similar. The only reason I went with Hipstamatic, though (it cost $1.99) is I would like to have some prints (once I take a decent photo, ha!) and the Hipstamatic app takes larger pictures. I've heard Instagram is better for easy sharing, though. Plus, what could beat free?