Sunday, September 25, 2011

Costco

This should be a fun week in the cooking world.  Today I went to Costco and got:
  • Lemons
  • Apples
  • Whipping cream
  • Mussels
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Brussel sprouts
  • Sourdough bread
  • Grape tomatoes
  • Spinach
  • Walnuts
  • Sundried tomatoes
I have some exciting plans...Quinoa and Walnut Stir Fry, Billibi (soup from the juice of mussels), Apple French Toast, and Cream-baked Brussel Sprouts.

In addition, my parents got me new tires for my birthday -- Thanks Mom and Dad!

However, now that I went grocery shopping, I am in grave danger.  I rarely buy bread and now that I have some, I am absolutely obsessed with broiled buttered bread with parmesan cheese melted on top, Italian seasoning, and sun-dried tomatoes.  To DIE for!!! I can't stop eating it -- it is fantastic.  Stay tuned for some cooking adventures this week :)

No comments: