Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby Lips

GO GET SOME MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS!!!!

I am not a big chapstick person - I never carry chapstick around.  I usually put a bit of gloss on in the morning, and it wears off a few minutes later, and that is that.  However, I was at Walmart yesterday, strolling through the makeup and came upon this stuff.  There were only two flavors left and it was clear this was a popular item.  Even better, it only costs $2.97.

I picked peppermint, which is a totally clear chapstick.  Baby lips is perfect - it is like a mix between chapstick and lip gloss.  It goes on as chapstick, but doesn't feel waxy and instead feels smooth.  It gives a bit of shine like a gloss.  The peppermint flavor is awesome because it is slightly tingly.  Also, this might seem weird, but the chapstick doesn't taste TOO good, which I think is great because it doesn't have me licking it all off.

I would absolutely recommend Baby Lips.  In fact, I am probably going to buy more so I can keep them in various places.  This is the one chapstick that might have  finally made me a chapstick convert, and I love how affordable it is.

Also need to point out - the packaging is super cute too.  Plus, it has SPF 20!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'll have to try that! I used to keep it on me all the time. It is cute :)